Echo

Saturday, October 09, 2004

Hi,

Mikael wrote:

I have read your excellent posting "Listen America". I would like to ask my local paper to run it as a "Guest Opinion" editorial. Would you object to your posting being used in this manner. I hope that you will give permission to my local Newspaper to use the article if they are brave enough to do so. Many people in my area need to see the sorts of things you have written.Thank you very much for your Weblog and I look forward to hearing from you as soon as possible.Best regards and wishes,Mikael

Mikael.

Thanks alot, not only I do not object, but I shall be grateful for your efforts to spread the message as widely as possible.

The truth about how the majority of Iraqis feel will become apparent sooner or later. Just look at what is happening in Afghanistan. How many insults and slanders were levelled against Karazai, but now just you wait and see the results of the first free elections in their history. Hats off to the great honorable Afghan people. I was touched to tears by the sight of the tremendous crowds lining up for the vote despite all the threats and hardships.

Regards.


No comments: